Enrollment: To check class availability and enroll, access our online registration from our Programs pages. If you have questions about using our online system please give us a call or use the paper Registration Form found on our Forms page (click here for Forms).
100% Tuition Back Guarantee: We feel that we offer the finest gymnastics programs in the area, however, we also realize that we cannot meet the needs of each child. If after your child’s first 2 classes with All-Star Gymnastics you are not satisfied for any reason, we will reimburse you 100% of the tuition you paid for the session.
Family Membership Fee: The annual non-refundable Membership Fee of $45.00 per family is due upon your first registration of each season (Sept. – Aug.). This fee remains the same regardless of the number of immediate family members involved in the class programs offered at All-Star Gymnastics Center. The Membership Fee defrays administration expenses & insurance costs and entitles you to discounts for siblings, multiple classes & Birthday Parties.
Tuition Due Date: Payment is due 2 weeks prior to the start of each new session. Please notify the office if your child does not plan to continue in his/her class. If payment is not received on or before the Tuition Due Date, it will be assumed that your child is not continuing into the next session and his/her class spot is available to be filled with new students from our Waiting List. If you would like to change your child’s Class Day/Time we will make every effort to accommodate you. Please refer to the Tuition Due Date on your invoice.
Tuition Invoices: Tuition Invoices will be distributed to your child during his/her class prior to the Tuition Due Date. If your child is absent on that day, we will mail your Invoice to you to ensure that you do not miss the Tuition Due Date and forfeit your child’s class spot. Tuition payments can be paid online, mailed or dropped off in the Office.
10% Sibling Discount: During Sessions I-IV, only one family member pays full price. All other siblings’ tuitions are discounted 10% regardless of the class program. (Discount will be taken on the lesser class tuition.) The 10% Sibling Discount does not apply to Session V (Summer Flexi-Schedule) since these classes include a summer discount.
10% Multiple Class Discount: During Sessions I-IV, if your child would like to enroll in more than 1 class, their 1st class will be billed at full tuition and their 2nd class (regardless of the program) will be discounted 10% (Discount will be taken on the lesser class tuition.) The 10% Multiple Class Discount does not apply to Session V (Summer Flexi-Schedule) since these classes include a summer discount.
On-Going Enrollment: We will prorate your child’s first session tuition if he/she does not start at the beginning of a Session. This allows your child to join a program at any time without having to wait for a new Session to begin.
Returned Check Charge: A charge of $35.00 will be imposed on any check returned by the bank.
Make Up Classes: We are unable to offer make up classes at this time. If later in the season, maximum numbers are lifted for the gym, we will be happy to provide make up classes again.
Snow Day Closings: Every effort will be made to keep the gym open and classes on schedule. Most times we follow the local schools’ closing or delayed opening decisions. Please check with the office at (978) 256-7766 or on our website at www.all-stargymnastics.com to verify whether classes have been canceled due to inclement weather. If classes have been canceled there will be a message 1 hour prior to class start time. We are unable to offer make up classes at this time. If later in the season, maximum numbers are lifted for the gym, we will be happy to provide make up classes again.
COVID-19 Protocols for Classes:
To keep with the CDC’s Guidelines we have established the following Guidelines for our gym. These guidelines may be changed or new ones developed as we go forward based on recommendations from local and state government and/or our own insight. A Signed Class Protocol Form will be required at the beginning of the 2020/2021 Season from each family.
New Protocols for our Instructional Classes include:
- Students will use the bathroom and take their temperature at home before coming to class.
- Students will stay home if they are sick.
- Students will stay at home if they have come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is waiting for results of a testing; or if the student or a family member living with them has been instructed to quarantine.
- Students will be dropped off at the front door (parents can pull up and wait until clearance is given by the Greeter at the door.
- Students will wear a mask when entering the gym, when leaving an event to go to the bathroom or when moving to the next event, and when leaving the gym at the end of class.
- Students will have their temperature taken upon arrival at the gym. If their temperature is 100.3 or over, she will be sent home with you at that time.
- Students will sanitize their hands before entering the gym, at the end of each event and upon leaving the gym.
- Students will need a washable bag or small pail to keep their shoes and water bottle in while at the gym as it has been recommended that cubbies not be used at this time. She will take these belongings with her during class.
- Students will take off their outdoor shoes in a designated “clean” spot and put them in their bag/pail before heading into the gym and directed to a waiting spot keeping at least 6’ from others.
- Students will bring their own water bottle to class.
- Class sizes will be smaller and numbers in the gym will be limited to the state’s guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be available throughout the gym and Waiting Room.
- Coaches will wear masks while instructing class, unless when spotting a student makes it unsafe. They will remove the mask for the spot and put the mask right back on.
- Equipment and common areas will have been sanitized prior to the start of class.
- Any props used during class will be sanitized before the next class begins.
- Lessons have been modified to omit partner activities.
- Stations have also been modified to allow safe distance between students.
- If a student gets sick during class, he/she or a coach will call their parent to be picked up. The student will wait in the waiting room (if empty) or in an area in the gym away from other students and staff but where they can still be supervised by a staff person.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces will be done multiple times throughout the day.
- We ask that parents not wait in the Waiting Room as keeping a social distance of at least 6’ is limited; but if you feel you want to stay you must stay on designated spots and wear a mask at all times.
- Pick up at the end of class will be on the backside of the building at the designated “Pick Up Door”. Please stay at 6’ away from the building.
- Once you pull up to that door a staff member will direct your child to your car.
Forced Closing: If All-Star Gymnastics is forced to close either by government entity or by reasonable decision made by the owners to protect the safety and well being of our students, their families and/or our staff, the following policy will be in effect:
- No refunds will be given for the time that All-Star is closed.
- Class credit for missed classes will be offered toward a future session.
Required Dress Code:
Gymnastics’ Classes: Girls are required to wear a gymnastics’ leotard, either barefoot or beam shoes. For safety reasons, hair must be tied back off their face, no tights or jewelry. Boys are required to wear gym shorts (no buckles or zippers), a tee shirt and either barefoot or white socks.
Trampoline & Tumbling Classes: Girls are required to wear a gymnastics’ leotard and may wear lycra shorts. For safety reasons, hair must be tied back off their face, no tights or jewelry. Boys are required to wear gym shorts (no buckles or zippers), a tee shirt and either barefoot or white socks.
These dress codes have been established for the safety of your child and will be strictly enforced.
Parking: There is parking alongside of our building and in the back lot. Please use caution when entering and exiting the driveway and parking lot and follow the One Way around the building. Keep speed to a minimum.
For Your Child’s Safety: All children must wait inside for their rides. Please come into the lobby to pick up your child. If you are late picking up your child, you must come into the gym and let the floor coach know that you are here for your child.
Gum is a Safety Issue! No gum chewing is allowed in the Gym.
Lost & Found: Any article found in the gym or waiting areas will be held for 2 weeks and then disposed of. All-Star Gymnastics is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Please leave all valuables at home.
Observation/Waiting Room: You are welcome to view your child’s class from the Waiting Room area. Small children are also welcome to wait for their siblings in this area; however, no child is to be left alone or unsupervised at any time as All-Star Gymnastics will not be held responsible for their safety. Please be considerate of others that are waiting as well. We appreciate your efforts to keep this room clean for your comfort.